void NewtonBodyCalculateInverseDynamicsForce (const NewtonBody* const body, dFloat timestep, const dFloat* const desiredVeloc, dFloat* const forceOut)
Calculate the next force that net to be applied to the body to archive the desired velocity in the current time step.
- const NewtonBody* const body
- dFloat timestep
- const dFloat* const desiredVeloc
- dFloat* const forceOut
- this function can be useful when creating object for game play.
- this treat the body as a point mass and is uses the solver to calculates the net force that need to be applied to the body
- such that is reach the desired velocity in the net time step.
- In general the force should be calculated by the expression f = M * (dsiredVeloc - bodyVeloc) / timestep
- however due to algorithmic optimization and limitations if such equation is used then the solver will generate a different desired velocity.