void NewtonBodyGetCentreOfMass (const NewtonBody* const body, dFloat* const com)
Get the relative position of the center of mass of a rigid body.
- const NewtonBody* const body
- dFloat* const com
- This function can be used to set the relative offset of the center of mass of a rigid body.
- when a rigid body is created the center of mass is set the the point c(0, 0, 0), and normally this is
- the best setting for a rigid body. However the are situations in which and object does not have symmetry or
- simple some kind of special effect is desired, and this origin need to be changed.
- This function can be used in conjunction with *NewtonConvexCollisionCalculateInertialMatrix*