(Redirected from NewtonCreateBody)
NewtonBody* NewtonCreateDynamicBody (const NewtonWorld* const newtonWorld, const NewtonCollision* const collision, const dFloat* const matrix
Create a rigid, dynamic body.
- const NewtonWorld *newtonWorld - is the pointer to the Newton world.
- const NewtonCollision *collisionPtr - pointer to the collision object.
- const dFloat* const matrix - initial transformation matrix (position and rotation). Same effect as NewtonBodySetMatrix.
- Pointer to the rigid body.
- This function creates a Newton rigid body and assigns a collisionPtr as the collision geometry representing the rigid body. This function increments the reference count of the collision geometry. All event functions are set to NULL and the material groupID of the body is set to the default GroupID.
- This function has been renamed in newton 3 (Previously was named NewtonCreateBody)