NewtonCollision* NewtonCreateCompoundCollisionFromMesh (const NewtonWorld* newtonWorld, const NewtonMesh* mesh, dFloat concavity, int maxShapeCount);
Creates a compound collision from a mesh primitive.
- const NewtonWorld* newtonWorld - pointer to the Newton world.
- const NewtonMesh* mesh - pointer to the mesh used as input.
- dFloat hullTolerance - ?
- int shapeID
- int subShapeID - ?
- The generated compound collision.
- The algorithm will separated the the original mesh into a series of sub meshes until either the worse concave point is smaller than the specified min concavity or the max number convex shapes is reached.
- It is recommended that convex approximation are made by person with a graphics toll by physically overlaying collision primitives over the concave mesh, but for quick test of maybe for simple meshes and algorithm approximations can be used.
- It is also recommended that for best performance this function is used in an off-line toll and serialized output is used.
Added since Newton 2.0