NewtonCollision* NewtonCreateCone( const NewtonWorld* newtonWorld, dFloat radius, dFloat height, const dFloat *offsetMatrix)
Creates a cone primitive for collision.
- const NewtonWorld *newtonWorld - is the pointer to the Newton world.
- dFloat radius - cone radius at the base.
- dFloat height - cone height along the x local axis from base to tip.
- const dFloat *offsetMatrix - pointer to an array of 16 floats containing the offset matrix of the box relative to the body. If this parameter is NULL, then the primitive is centered at the origin of the body.
- Pointer to the cone object
Creates a simple cone object.
- The cone height must equal of larger than the sum of the cap radius. if this is not the case the height will be clamped the 2 * radius.
- Collision primitives are reference counted objects. The application should call NewtonReleaseCollision in order to release references to the object. Neglecting to release references to collision primitives is a common cause of memory leaks. Collision primitives can be reused with more than one body. This will reduce the amount of memory used be the engine, as well as speed up some calculations.