void NewtonDestroyAllBodies (const NewtonWorld* const newtonWorld)
Removes all RigidBodies and joints from the NewtonWorld, but keeps the world itself.
- const NewtonWorld *newtonWorld - is a pointer to the Newton world
- This function will destroy all bodies and all joints in the Newton world, but
- will retain group IDs (collision shapes).
- Use this function for when you want to clear the world but preserve all the
- group IDs and material pairs.
- To destroy the entire NewtonWorld completely (for example on program exit), use the NewtonDestroy command instead.