void NewtonTreeCollisionAddFace (const NewtonCollision* treeCollision, int vertexCount, const dFloat* vertexPtr, int strideInBytes, int faceAttribute);
Add an individual polygon to a TreeCollision.
- const NewtonCollision* treeCollision - the pointer to the Tree Collision collision shape.
- int vertexCount - number of vertices in vertexPtr
- const dFloat *vertexPtr - pointer to an array of vertices. Each vertex should consist of at least 3 floats.
- int strideInBytes - size of each vertex in bytes. This value should be 12 or larger.
- int faceAttribute - ID that identifies the polygon. The application can use this value to customize the behavior of the collision geometry.
- After the call to NewtonTreeCollisionBeginBuild the TreeCollision is ready to accept polygons. The application should iterate through the application's mesh, adding the mesh polygons to the TreeCollision one at a time. The polygons must be flat and non-self intersecting.