void NewtonUserJointAddAngularRow( const NewtonJoint* joint, dFloat relativeAngleError, const dFloat *pin)
Add an angular restricted degree of freedom.
- const NewtonJoint *joint - pointer to the joint.
- dFloat relativeAngleError - relative angle error between both bodies around pin axis.
- const dFloat *pin - pointer of a unit vector in global space along which the relative position, velocity and acceleration between the bodies will be driven to zero.
- An angular contraint row calculates the Jacobian derivatives and relative acceleration required to enforce the constraint condition at pin direction considered fixed to both bodies.
- The acceleration is calculated such that the relative angular motion between the two points is zero, The application can afterward override this value to create motors.
- After this function is called and internal DOF index will point to the current row entry in the constraint matrix.
- This function call only be called from inside a NewtonUserBilateralCallBack callback.
- This function is of not practical to enforce hard constraints, but it is very useful for making angular motors.