void NewtonUserJointAddGeneralRow( const NewtonJoint* joint, const dFloat *jacobian0, const dFloat *jacobian1)
set the general linear and angular Jacobian for the desired degree of freedom
- const NewtonJoint *joint - pointer to the joint.
- const dFloat *jacobian0 - pointer of a set of six values defining the linear and angular Jacobian for body0.
- const dFloat *jacobian1 - pointer of a set of six values defining the linear and angular Jacobian for body1.
- In general this function must be used for very special effects and in combination with other joints. it is expected that the user have a knowledge of Constrained dynamics to make a good used of this function. Must typical application of this function are the creation of synchronization or control joints like gears, pulleys, worm gear and some other mechanical control.
- this function set the relative acceleration for this degree of freedom to zero. It is the application responsibility to set the relative acceleration after a call to this function