From Newton Wiki
|This function has been replaced with NewtonCollisionForEachPolygonDo and NewtonBodyGetCollision in newton 2|
void NewtonBodyForEachPolygonDo( const NewtonBody* bodyPtr, NewtonCollisionIterator callback)
Iterate through every polygon of the collision geometry of a body calling the function callback.
- const NewtonBody *bodyPtr - is the pointer to the body.
- NewtonCollisionIterator callback - application define callback
- This function can be called by the application in order to show the collision geometry. The application should provide a pointer to the function NewtonCollisionIterator, Newton will convert the collision geometry into a polygonal mesh, and will call callback for every polygon of the mesh
- this function affect severely the performance of Newton. The application should call this function only for debugging purpose
- This function will ignore user define collision mesh See also: NewtonWorldForEachBodyDo