Difference between revisions of "NewtonConstraintCreateHinge"
m (1 revision imported)
Latest revision as of 08:02, 10 June 2019
NewtonJoint* NewtonConstraintCreateHinge( const NewtonWorld* newtonWorld, const dFloat* pivotPoint, const dFloat* pinDir, const NewtonBody* childBody, const NewtonBody* parentBody)
Create a hinge joint.
- const NewtonWorld *newtonWorld - is the pointer to the Newton world.
- const NewtonCollision *pivotPoint - is origin of the hinge in global space.
- const NewtonCollision *pinDir - is the line of action of the hinge in global space.
- const NewtonBody *childBody - is the pointer to the attached rigid body, this body can not be NULL or it can not have an infinity (zero) mass.
- const NewtonBody *parentBody - is the pointer to the parent rigid body, this body can be NULL or any kind of rigid body.
- Pointer to the hinge joint.
- This function creates a hinge and add it to the world. By default joint disables collision with the linked bodies.