void NewtonTreeCollisionSetFaceAttribute (const NewtonCollision* const treeCollision, const int* const faceIndexArray, int indexCount, int attribute)
Change the user defined collision attribute stored with faces of the collision mesh.
- const NewtonCollision* const treeCollision
- const int* const faceIndexArray - pointer to the face index list passed to the function NewtonTreeCollisionCallback userCallback
- int indexCount
- int attribute - value of the user defined attribute to be stored with the face.
- This function is used to obtain the user data stored in faces of the collision geometry.
- The application can use this user data to achieve per polygon material behavior in large static collision meshes.
- By changing the value of this user data the application can achieve modifiable surface behavior with the collision geometry.
- For example, in a driving game, the surface of a polygon that represents the street can changed from pavement to oily or wet after
- some collision event occurs.